Eon Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for fans of anything to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystal Forest

Go down 
+2
Apersondude1
CopperCat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Apersondude1
Admin
Apersondude1

Crystal Forest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest   Crystal Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:38 pm

Valiant struggled to his feet. The rypherior's last attack really took a toll on him, and he felt dizzy. Suddenly, a loud scream snapped him out of his daze. Although he could hardly see straight, there was no mistaking it - that scream belonged to Meka. Valiant and Flare could only watch as the purple-pawed leafeon plummeted from the tree she had been hiding in.
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest   Crystal Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Copper arrived at his destination not long after, in a small clearing in a heavy forest, treehouses bordered the grass patch. The cat examined his surroundings, picking up a rock with psychic and tossing it at a familiar dwelling in the canopy.
"Whaddya want?!", A Shiftry stuck his head out from the house.
"Tengu. It's Copper!", The cat shouted up to the Dark-Type
"...Copper? What happened to yer fur? And yer body?" His eyes narrowed a bit and he let out a hearty laugh. "Ah, so ya finally evolved! Good fer you, my boy! What can I do for ya?" His grin was prominant over the rough forboding visage of the treant.
"My... friend here is apparently possessed by something. I recalled your work in witchdoctory and was hoping you might be able to shed some light on this.
"He looks kinda... unconscious."
"Easier to transport."
"A-ha! So true", The shiftry beamed down at them, "Well come on up, let's get this fella examined nice and good."
Copper carried the Jolteon up the series of wooden ramps to Tengu's abode for examination.
Back to top Go down
Voltico
Voltico

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest   Crystal Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:48 pm

Everything was dark. No, not dark. He just couldn't see. Something was near him, but where? The feeling came from everywhere and nowhere. He could hear something. Voices. And then, suddenly, his vision returned. There was someone poised over him.

Volt leaped to his feet, edging backward. The Shiftry tried to calm him, cautioning him not to move too far back. A quick look behind him revealed a large drop not inches from his back paws. Something in the back of his head told him to run, that this pokemon meant him harm. He turned and sprang off the edge. He concentrated, but nothing happened. All of the new abilities he had acquired in his transformation were locked. He could feel them, but not access them.

The fall seemed like hours, but couldn't have taken any more than a few seconds. Then everything was dark again. He couldn't feel anything this time. Odd, he thought, There was pain last time. Definite pain.
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest   Crystal Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:00 pm

Copper jumped as the Jolteon sprang to its feet and fled. "Voltico!", The cat shouted after him, "Wait, we just want to h-"
He silenced as his comrade leaped from the scaffold, tumbling in the air, struggling. The cat's eyes widened in horror as he tried mustering a psychic but found the bright moon light cruel and unforgiving. A sickening crack rang in the air and Copper winced and turned away in horror, afraid to look over the edge.
Back to top Go down
MekaLeafeon

MekaLeafeon

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest   Crystal Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Meka plummeted into the ground. Dust and pieces of of rock where everywhere around Meka. She had created a mini crater. She landed WAY farther than the tree. It seemed she was injured, because her leg was twisted in a way it wasn't supposed to be. And so was another one. She seemed..dead.
Back to top Go down
LavenderUmbreon
Admin
LavenderUmbreon

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest   Crystal Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Lavender shakes her head slightly as she watches the battle unfold, unable to do anything to help due to her body failing to respond. She saw as the Rhyperior attacked, and when it knocked the Leafeon out of the tree. She couldn't just sit by as another eeveelution died because she was unable to help! But she could feel her shadow's energies pulsing. Telling her to hold back until the time was right.
"Why..." She mumbled, as she saw the Leafeon hit the ground, limbs twisted at unnatural angles. Suddenly her shadow released it's hold, allowing Lavender to leap to the Leafeon's aid.
"Flare! Valiant! Send that thing back where it came from!" She snarled, extending her healing power to each of them, before turning back to the Leafeon.
"Now is not the time to rest..." She whispered, becoming connected to the Leafeon. "We still have a job to do." She continued, reaching into the Leafeon's body to find the spark that still resided within her, bringing it back to full flame. Any doubt that this was not a guardian was quickly erased, in her mind at least. "You're still needed."
Back to top Go down
Apersondude1
Admin
Apersondude1

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest   Crystal Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:48 pm

"Alright!" shouted Flare. "Payback time." Flare took a deep breath and started towards the rhypherior while mentally letting Valiant know he was alright and to stand clear. As he got closer to the huge rock and ground type, he released the smog attack he had been building up.

The big brute of a pokemon coughed and choked on the toxic air, which had successfully poisoned it. This wasn't looking good. The sneak attack on the fire guardian had been successful in incapacitating it, but by leaving the dark guardian alone, it gave her the opportunity to heal the targets, giving them the upper hand. It seemed like retreating was the only option for now. He would report his failure to his master, and beg for forgiveness.

However, Flare and Valiant both noticed the fleeing rhypherior as it started rushing back to the hole it had come from. They looked at one another, and nodded. Suddenly, their bodies became enveloped in a white flame. The two then rocketed toward the escaping enemy, connecting with a powerful blow that sent its recipient flying into the middle of the lake. The heavy hit-pokemon was unconscious by the time it made contact with the water, creating a rather large splash. Instead of sinking however, the would-be assassin seemed to disintegrate into a shadowy substance that disappeared in the waters, leaving no trace of its existence behind.

"Uhhh..." uttered Flare, unsure of what to make of the scene he had just witnessed.
Back to top Go down
MekaLeafeon

MekaLeafeon

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest   Crystal Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Meka shot open her eyes. She coughed up some dirt and stood up slowly. Her eyes suddenly turned to look at Lavender. "You...You saved me...." she said still staring at Lavender.She smiled once more." Thank you. " her voice said happily. Suddenly ,Meka ran over to her tree and was about t crawl into her den,but she hit the tree and watched as it almost toppled over. "Woah..." she said,then looking up at the tree.
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest   Crystal Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:58 pm

On the ground below, Copper saw the body of his would-be ally, lying in a twisted sprawl. His back was angled in a way the cat knew no spine should bend. Copper fell back in horror before bounding down the rampsand to the ground at his friend's side. "VOLTICO!", He shouted. The jolteon had a pulse, but from the look of things, he wouldn't for long.
Back to top Go down
Voltico
Voltico

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest   Crystal Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Pain. Why was there pain?

Volt's eyes shot open as a scream erupted from his maw. He twitched and writhed, and, with a sickening crack, his back twisted back into its proper position. Greed's tarry corruption seeped from the wound and formed a spiny cast, hardening and setting his bones to heal. The bruises and cuts he recieved from the fall began to plug up as well, the black ooze dotting his body.

Looking around, Volt saw Copper standing over him. "I... I didn't die..."
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest   Crystal Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:23 pm

The cat jumped back, feeling very nauseous as a result of what had just unfolded in front of him. "I... can see that..", He responded sickly. "T-that's Tengu...", He said motioning with his muzzle toward the shocked Shiftry back on the platform. "I... took you here to come see him in the hopes that he might be able to rid you of the creature, but..."
Back to top Go down
Voltico
Voltico

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest   Crystal Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:16 pm

"But now it's the only thing keeping me in one piece," Volt finished. Tears dripped from his eyes as he began to cry. "Arceus," he cursed. "I don't think I've ever experienced anything that painful." He tested his motor capabilities, but winced when a wave of pain rattled through his shattered bones. "My abilities... I couldn't use them..." he stammered, trying to take his mind off of the horrid events of the previous few moments.
Back to top Go down
LavenderUmbreon
Admin
LavenderUmbreon

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest   Crystal Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Lavender watched the Leafeon closely, with an unreadable expression. "You're welcome..." She replied softly as Meka turned to leave, but knocked into her tree instead, causing the whole thing to shift and nearly uproot. Lavender trotted over to Meka, sitting beside her. "Anything like this ever happened before?" She asked in a nonchalant fashion, listening to the wind rustle the leaves of the forest around her, and... a scream? Lavender narrowed her eyes, then shook her head slightly. No, she must be imagining things.
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest   Crystal Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Copper sat down.
"I have no idea what to do anymore... We escape from the cave only to run in more disaster... Ceru and Synth will probably be dead by morning... And this entire forest's fate depends on us?" He thought a moment, "Voltico... I trust you. You stuck your neck out and asked for death, solely for the safety of the others... I could feel that it was genuine. Honestly, my abilities have been shifting and faltering as well, as if I have some type of... instability in me. I think that if the team needs us both it would be wise to have one able to kill the other should either of us... lose control again."
Back to top Go down
Voltico
Voltico

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest   Crystal Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Volt twitched again and grunted. He panted slowly, then spoke. "Very well, Copper. Perhaps... perhaps we can help each other through whatever is happening to the two of us." He closed his eyes and breathed deeply. "These beings living in me. I feel like my mind is being torn apart."
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest   Crystal Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:36 pm

"I can sympathize, friend.", Copper said, "Since my evolution, I'm not sure my thoughts have been entirely my own. My personality changes at the drop of a hat and my abilities change like the dress of a fickle aristocrat."
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest   Crystal Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:40 pm

"Yes, Yes. I can't seem to find it anywhere!" He yelped, as he began looking around for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/williamfrost/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest   Crystal Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Forest
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5