Eon Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for fans of anything to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Script Ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Apersondude1
Admin
Apersondude1

Script Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Script Ideas   Script Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:25 pm

If you have any ideas for the script, post them here for review and discussion.
Back to top Go down
Apersondude1
Admin
Apersondude1

Script Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Script Ideas   Script Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Here’s what I’ve come up with so far. I’ll edit it if/when I come up with more ideas. In the meantime, feel free to add your own ideas

Scene/Comic 1

Setting: The local diner down the street

Characters: Cop and Vol

Scene: Cop and Vol are enjoying lunch at the local diner while they wait for the movers to finish unpacking their belongings in the apartment. Vol is obsessing over some gadget. Cop remarks that he's obsessed with the gadget, but Vol denies it, becoming very defensive. The next panel shows the movers unpacking something relating to the gadget that confirms his obsession to the readers.
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

Script Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Script Ideas   Script Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Panel 1: Vol and Cop ride in the backseat of a taxi cab. Cop has fallen asleep and is leaning o n Vol's shoulder. Vol fidgets nervously, hiding a faint trouser tent.

Panel 2: Backseat view of the front: Cab driver's face visible from the rear-view mirror.
Cabbie: (Smiling) "Hehe, looks like your boy didn't get much sleep last night."

Panel 3: Vol's face, offended/defensive expression. "H-he's not my boy! He's my best friend. You got a problem with that?!"
Cabbie: "No sir. I get all kinds of people in my cab, and buddy; I don't judge."

Panel 4: Vol, side view. "P-pull over here. We're gonna get some lunch."

Panel 5: The taxi pulls to the side beside a diner.
Cabbie: "*sigh* Alright, bud. The Omnom Café. This place is the central hangout for the city youth."

Panel 6: Vol enters the Café and looks around, Cop follows sleepily.
Back to top Go down
kiril falara
kiril falara

Script Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Script Ideas   Script Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:33 pm

panel one: cop and vol are ordering something and kirils in the backround drunk and playing his guitar

panel two: vol and cop are eating and vols avoiding coppers eyes. kirils in a diffrent position and looks more drunk

panel three: cop asks vol whats bugging him. kirils on his back on one of the tables playing guitar wildly and obviously badly

panel four: vol responds with something along the lines of im fine. kirils drinking from a glass and still trying to sing

panel five: vol and cop finish their meal and kirils drunk on the floor

panel six: cop and vol leave the diner and as they wait for a cab kiril gets tossed out of the diner facefirst and he lands on vol, thus starting awkwardness as he hits on vol and cop
Back to top Go down
Apersondude1
Admin
Apersondude1

Script Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Script Ideas   Script Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Copper: I like it. Great script.

Kiril: Might need to rework the exact scene between Cop and Vol, but I like the idea.
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

Script Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Script Ideas   Script Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:54 am

Basic themes:

Cop: Irrational fears (Clowns, Crustaceans, C- Vaginas) , civil rights activist (Particularly toward gay and human rights), diaper fetish, non-flambouyant (at least not flambouyant by choice.)
Vol: -No idea what's up with this character for now-
Kiril: Alcoholism, Sex addiction, unemployment.
Will: Dislike of Kiril, Anger issues, Violent tendencies, somewhat geeky.
Rabenda: Artist
Ape: Human, transdimensional shifting, Discrimination

Storyline pitches:

COP- City police have been struggling with a surge of homosexual related hate crimes, mainly assault and murder. With little information to go on, they require an undercover officer to probe the gay scene to find this/these gay basher(s). Cop, the gay rookie cop from the east coast, fills this niche nicely, already being gay and hence more 'comfortable' with the scene than his straight colleagues. To draw out the basher(s), he must also act more conspicuous and flambouyant than usual, much to his chagrin and often overdoing it without realization.
APE- Vanishes from the plane of existence spontaneously at random intervals, often when alone or not being looked at. Reappears, possibly with a different personality in a parallel dimension ruled by humans. Possibly a powerful leader or spy with the ability to view his counterpart's memories, probably through hypnotization or spiritual means.

I have no idea about anyone else. I figure that either Kiril or William should often accompany Cop when he goes undercover in case he requires backup. Also, perhaps one person could be a masked crusader during the night. >>
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

Script Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Script Ideas   Script Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Yeah. I think Will should accompany Copper in such situations.

I dunno what to do for Will's Storyline yet, though. Didn't we say something about him working at a Convenience Store
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/williamfrost/
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

Script Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Script Ideas   Script Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:27 pm

Yeah, but I can't see much in the way of story development resulting from a 9-5.
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

Script Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Script Ideas   Script Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:00 am

Me either... Maybe have him be a prison Guard, then?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/williamfrost/
Sponsored content

Script Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Script Ideas   Script Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Script Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eon Castle :: Other Things :: There's a Furry in my Closet-
Jump to: