Eon Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for fans of anything to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poké Earth

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Voltico
Voltico

Poké Earth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:37 pm

"Oh god, where's the bathroom on this thing?" thought Riley as she rushed down the aisle, her bag clutched to her chest. She hesitated, bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet before pulling open the door between cars and quickly darted to the next car. Even when the train wasn't moving, the gap between the cars scared her.
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:48 pm

The night passed quickly for the sleeping trainers and at 8 am, the train whistle sounded loudly.
"Attention passengers. The train has arrived at platform 3, Endhaven, Colorado. All passengers disembarking please do so in an orderly fashion.

Maxwell rubbed his eyes and gathered his things, having put Nemo back into his pokeball to avoid his having to use the bathroom during the trip. He stepped out into the warm sun and looked around. Lush green surrounded him, a faint nip at his fingertips reminiscent of the upcoming autumn months. He popped his collar up and stretched, waiting for Riley to get off as well.
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Will stepped off of the train and walked past Maxwell, Korinku perched on his shoulder. "See you around, Maxwell." He said as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/williamfrost/
Apersondude1
Admin
Apersondude1

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Aaron rose quickly at the sound of the loud alarm he had set the evening before. "Ugh...7:30 is too early for anyone to wake up. Why does the hotel insist on serving breakfast at this hour?" He reluctantly swung his legs out of bed and on to the floor, and went through his typical morning routine.

Yesterday had flown by quickly for him, literally. His plane landed in the evening, and after grabbing his checked suitcase, he had taken a taxi to the nearest hotel, right by the train station. Feeling tired from the long flight, he had checked in, and immediately changed into his pajamas, set an alarm for breakfast, and went to sleep.

After eating, Aaron gathered his belongings and checked out of his room. He and Shadow stepped outside just as the 8:00 train was pulling into the station. "Heh, I'm sure there are a lot of other trainers on board," he remarked. Shadow smiled and nodded, playfully licking his partner's face. "Hey, cut that out!" he chuckled. "C'mon, let's go meet the other trainers, and see if we can't make some friends."
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Maxwell thought for a second.
"Wait a second, William. Do you want to exchange pokedex ID's? In case you or your boss needs anything from the rescue?"
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:19 pm

Will stopped in his tracks and turned to face Maxwell. "That's a good idea, Maxwell. Sure."
Back to top Go down
Voltico
Voltico

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:19 pm

Riley thumped down the steps and off the train with a loud yawn, Lyrel repeating it to her several times. She plodded up to Maxwell and leaned on her bag. "Yes, I get it, you stupid bird. If I ever have to wake up this early I'm going to strangle someone."
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:32 pm

As Maxwell pulled out his pokedex and activated the info trade sequence, his eyes were drawn to a sudden commotion on the train.
"Everybody get out of the way! There's been a terrible accident!"
People crowding around the entrance to the battle car were pushed out of the way by paramedics holding a gurney with someone on it. The person's identity however was masked by a blanket pulled over their face.
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:33 pm

"Hmm? I wonder what happened there?" Will wondered, holding his pokedex out, having activated the info trade sequence.
Back to top Go down
Voltico
Voltico

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:11 pm

Riley sleepily shuffled clear of the ruckus. She rubbed Lyrel's beak and soothed her. "I'm sorry girl. I hate mornings. I'm smelly. I'm hungry..." She turned to Maxwell. "I need foo~ood," she whined.
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Maxwell sighed and reached into his bag, fishing out a nutri-grain bar, handing it to her and zipping the bag shut again.
"See if this can hold you off until we find a restaurant or something.", He said directing his attention back to the gurney as it was loaded into an ambulance and taken away.
"I hope that was no-one we knew."
Back to top Go down
Voltico
Voltico

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:07 pm

Riley took the bar and grunted affirmatively at Maxwell as she chewed it. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and watched the ambulance drive off.
Back to top Go down
kiril falara
kiril falara

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:11 pm

*wakes up after nine hours sleep*
*looks too his zangoose, who is watching him*
"whered they go?"
"oh them? yeah they left a few minutes ago."
"why didnt you wake me!?"
"you needed your sleep.... plus.. now we get some time to ourselves......" * she puts her paw down kirils pants.

**********************************ten minutes later, the two step out of the train and go to the three standing, like, right in front of the station
Back to top Go down
Apersondude1
Admin
Apersondude1

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:37 am

As he was heading over towards the train, Aaron suddenly noticed the large crowd of concerned-looking people. "Everybody get out of the way! There's been a terrible accident!" a voice shouted, causing the crowd to part instantly.

"Accident?" he wondered aloud, "I hope nobody is severely injured..." Aaron and Shadow rushed up to a nearby group of others who looked about his age. "Hey," he said, slightly out of breath, "my name's Aaron, and this is my partner, Shadow. Do you know what's going on over there?" he inquired, indicating the paramedics who were now carrying someone to a waiting ambulance.
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:48 am

Will looked at the boy. "Will. The Shinx is Korinku. I'm not sure what happened over there, but I think we might find out soon." He said.
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:40 pm

"I'm Maxwell, and this is Riley and her Chatot, Lyrel. And from the look of things, someone didn't make it off the train alive. I'd suggest we all get going before anyone wants to question us and hold us here, I've got an appointment at the shelter.", He said, beginning to walk toward town. He'd been here once before with his father, and he knew there was a nice diner nearby where they could get some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:31 pm

"Eh. If you insist." Will shrugged, walking after Maxwell.
Back to top Go down
Apersondude1
Admin
Apersondude1

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:10 pm

"Nice to meet you all," Aaron replied. He was about to follow Maxwell, but turned to the last members of the group to whom he had not yet been introduced: another young man and his zangoose. "I don't believe I caught your name. In case you missed it, I'm Aaron, and this is my partner, Shadow."

Last edited by Apersondude1 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:27 pm

Korinku's ears twitch as she looks towards a nearby alleyway.
She begins meowing urgently, causing Will to look at the alleyway as well.
"...Excuse me for a moment, Maxwell. You can come with me if you want, but someone's in trouble over there." He said, before dashing off towards the alley.
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:46 am

"Um, what? Trouble?", Maxwell asked futilely as the teen took off. "I... what? Why... Hold this.", He said, holding his bag out to Riley.
"No, I'll hold it.", He shot back at himself, gripping the satchel by the handle and running after the trainer.
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:59 am

Inside the Alleyway, Will and Korinku are trying to wrest a purse from a tough looking man and his poochyena, an unconcious woman on the ground nearby.
"I'm not going to let you get away with this." Will said to him, glaring.

The man pulled at the purse harder. "Who the hell are you anyway, Kid!?"
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:15 am

Maxwell ran as fast as he could, stopping at an intersection in the path.
"Crap...", he said. <I have no idea what that kid will do in a heavy situation, but he seemed to jaded to be trusted.> He dropped his pokeball, calling Nemo from his rest.
"Nemo, I need you to listen for a commotion, or the voice of that boy from the train."
The houndour barked his acquiesce, not quite wanting to go searching for trouble, but happy to assist his new master in any way possible.
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:18 am

"My name has no importance... To a dead man. Now, Korinku." He said, disturbingly calm.
The man stumbled backwards, a confused look on his face... which quickly vanished, due to his head being blown off by a well placed Shockwave attack.

Will glared at the poochyena, which positively flipped out, losing control of it's bladder and fleeing the alleyway. He then took the purse and dropped it on the unconscious woman.
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:23 am

Maxwell stumbled back as Nemo suddenly yelped and began to run towards a nearby alley.
Maxwell ran after him, suddenly halting as Nemo did, by the alleyway. He peeked around the corner, curious as to what had Nemo so spooked. There was so much blood... The scent of death tickled his nostrils and he hugged the wall.
<Shit! That kid really is a psycho!> He thought.
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:24 am

Will reached down and petted Korinku, picking her up and beginning to walk towards the exit of the alleyway. "That idiot should have just done what I told him to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poké Earth   Poké Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poké Earth
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eon Castle :: Role-Playing :: Human Only Role-Plays.-
Jump to: