Eon Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for fans of anything to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.

Go down 
+3
Voltico
CopperCat
LavenderUmbreon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kiril falara
kiril falara

Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:13 pm

kiril returned to his room to prepare for his journy to the forest.
when he arrivede at his room he found his mate curled up on the rug in his room.
kira the ninetales loved kiril deeply, and wanted to see him succeed in all of his endeavers, therefore she helped him in almost all of his missions. whether it was being a distraction or doing undercover work she would do anything for him.
kiril rolled his eyes at the sight of kira.
sleeping when there is work to be done, the ninetales thought to himself. just like a female.
"hey." "wake up" kiril said nudging the ninetales with his muzzle.
"hmmm"? kira opened one eye sleepily.
"wake up confound it i have work for you to do!" kiril nipped his mate on the muzzle to awaken her.
"ow..." kira stretched and stood on all fours sleepily.
"hey, focus, i need you alert for this."
"yes my love what is it?" kira nuzzled her mates neck happily.
"i want you to go down into the--" he stopped as his mate started to lick his neck.
"stop that! this is serious!" kiril snapped at her and she backed off.
"im sorry my love but.......we havent...... cuddled together in so long now and i thought..."
what you thought is meaningless now listen to me, i want you to go to the traitors room, and free him from his chains. help him escape any way possible, but do not mention that you are my mate, do not mention that you know me, do not mention that youve been sent here by me... in fact dont say anything other then to tell him your there to free him. do NOT fail me in this matter! or i shall leave you and take another as my mate..."
"why do you want him freed my love?"
"he may prove useful on the outside..., and he will be indebted to you, and through you... he will be indebted to ME." "now go."
"yes my love!" pleased at her new task kira wandred down the halls to the traitor coppers room.
she stopped at the barred and locked door and whispered loudly, "PSSSSSSSSSSSSST!"
"HEY! IM HERE TO FREE YOU!"
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Copper stirred a moment, finally working up to his paws and looking around dazedly. Through the bars of his door he spotted a ninetales looking down at him.

"I'm here to free you!", She whispered loudly.

"I'm... sorry... Do you have authority to do that?", The Meowth asked skeptically.
Back to top Go down
kiril falara
kiril falara

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:23 pm

Kira squeezed her head through the bars and said, "C'mon, I'm here to free you! Unlock the door so I can get in!"
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:29 pm

Copper smacked himself in the forehead with his front paw.

"The room is locked from the outside. There aren't any locks in here."
Back to top Go down
kiril falara
kiril falara

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:39 pm

"Oh... Well then..."
Kira pondered this new information for a moment.
"If I go back to Kiril I will have failed him... and he probably wouldn't like that... he did say he would leave me and find another.."
Kira was angered at the thought of another vixen writhing underneath Kiril, another vixen feeling his body as she had.
"I WILL NOT fail my mate!", Kira thought as she fired a blast of fire at the lock.
before realizing that she had fired it into the room instead due to her head being stuck.
The blast of fire struck the window bars on the other side of the room and melted them.
"Umm... I guess you could go out that way...", Kira said as she tried to extricate herself from the bars.
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:43 pm

The meowth stared at the ninetales for a moment. Partly in awe of what she had just done, partly in confusion of what the hell she was doing.

"Uh... Thanks?", He said, glancing uneasily toward the bars that had just been melted. "You, uh... appear to be stuck. Would you like some assistance?"
Back to top Go down
kiril falara
kiril falara

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:45 pm

"No thanks... You, um... Escape while you can... Run towards the forest... I'll.... meet... you... there... shortly..."

Kira had to keep pausing as pulling her head from the bars kept taking up her breath.
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:48 pm

Copper stared at the ninetales a bit longer.

"Uh... I have two questions.

A.) Why am I escaping?

and B.) How far am I gonna get while chained to a bedframe?"

He pulled at the chain indicating his captivity.
Back to top Go down
kiril falara
kiril falara

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Kira noticed the chain and thought to herself,
"Hmm... He can't get far with that chain... Maybe I should get Kiril... No, wait... That would be failing... maybe... sorta... My head hurts, I'm sick of thinking..."
Kira's annoyance at her own scattered thoughts angered her and she released another fire blast which luckily missed the hybrid and burned through the chains holding him back, allowing him to go free. ((HINT HINT DAMMIT))
Kira gave one final push and popped free of the bars.

"Okay! Now you run through that hole and escape the mansion and I'll meet you on the edge of the forest!" With that she ran off down the hall. Her silver and blue tails trailing behind her in her haste.
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:00 am

"...Why the hell am I supposed to be-", Copper began, but the ninetales had already run out of sight. "...Dammit."

Copper approached the window, staring out at the city. "...Well... Voltico needs me. More than these people... I'll go back to make sure he's alright. Then we can work on mediating this whole conflict..." Copper let out a sigh, nonviolent politics were so complicated nowadays... He wrapped the remaining bit of chain around his arm and climbed through the warm windowsill, burning his paw a bit getting though, but ignoring the pain until he had reached the city streets. Looking around to make sure none were watching, the cat then dashed out toward the woods, off to return to Voltico's den.

Last edited by CopperCat on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Voltico
Voltico

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Volt ducked under low bushes, skidding to a halt on the other side. He could hear faint talking nearby. Changing direction slightly, Volt continued at a slower pace, keeping his footsteps silent. Nadia was right behind him, following suit. He approached the source of the conversation and peered out from behind cover.

He saw several pokemon. Spotting the strange Umbreon and Glaceon from earlier, Volt noted their positions. The Primape in the center of the action seemed to be looking for a fight. Flare was closest to Volt.

"What do you see?" Nadia whispered.

"He's out there," Volt whispered back. "Just stay quiet for now."
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Copper arrived at the edge of the woods after running and skulking for what seemed like weeks, stopping at a small brush of foliage and ducking out of public view.

"That lady had better show up soon, I don't know how long I can afford to wait here."
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:33 pm

"Yanno what? Nevermind. I don't care." Will said as he took a deep breath, unleashing a massive Blizzard attack on the Primape, freezing it solid.

"Hmph." He said as he walked up to it, unfolding his right arm. He slammed the fist into the Primape, causing it to shatter like glass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/williamfrost/
kiril falara
kiril falara

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Kira was thinking she had forgotten something, but she couldn't remember what it was untill Kiril asked her how the traitor was doing.
she darted out of the room and down the hall.
Kiril watched and thought to himself,"This can't be good..."

Kira darted outside and towards the forest, as she approached it she saw Copper sitting in a bush, she then walked up to him and said hi.
Back to top Go down
Rotom

Rotom

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:00 am

Synth rested against the tree, Feraligatr, easy, Honchkrow, not so much. He sighed and stared up into the starry sky, it felt good to be able to just lay out in the open, after such problems to be precise, made him feel better. He moved his sore leg a bit and shrugged. "Not bad not bad."
Back to top Go down
Apersondude1
Admin
Apersondude1

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:16 am

Flare watched in awe as the glaceon he'd seen earlier appeared and destroyed the primeape. He didn't really want anyone to die as a result of the battle, but better the primeape than one of the eeveeloutions he supposed. Still, what had caused it to try and kidnap himself or the others? Flare hadn't detect the scent of humans on the enemy, so it was unlikely that he was affiliated with the expansion efforts.

Flare forced these thoughts out of his head. At least with the primeape gone, he wouldn't have to battle for now. The rush of adrenaline he had felt a while earlier had worn off, and Flare decided now would be a good time to rest his sore body, if only for a little while. He was sure Voltico and Nadia were wondering about where he had sprinted off to.

Last edited by Apersondude1 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Voltico
Voltico

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:17 pm

Volt stiffened when the Glaceon froze the Primape solid and shattered it. He must be incredibly powerful to do something of that magnitude. Remaining hidden may prove to be more dangerous, as these two undoubtedly would discover him eventually, and his reasons for hiding would come into question.

Volt stepped into the open confidently, keeping a non-threatening stance. "Impressive," he announced, addressing the Glaceon. "I've never seen a Blizzard with such power, before."
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:26 pm

The Meowthmix gazed dazily up at the ditzy Ninetales looking down at him. "Where have you been? I've been waiting nearly an hour!", He asked. "I have matters in the forest that must be attended to, so if there's nothing further, I'll take my leave." The Meowvee turned to the forest and began to walk.
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:50 pm

"You must not have seen too many then." He chuckled, turning to look at the jolteon.
Back to top Go down
Voltico
Voltico

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:55 pm

"Cocky," Volt said to the glaceon. "Good. Let's hope you can back it up. I need someone like you."
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:57 pm

"Oh? Whatever for?"
Back to top Go down
Voltico
Voltico

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:47 pm

"My flareon friend here is looking to build an elite team. Force the humans out of the forest. Retake what belongs to us. Liberate the people. All that jazz."
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:37 pm

The Meowvee continued to walk through the forest, putting meter after meter behind him. The cold night air stung his nose, having become accustomed to indoor heating through the past few years of his life. The lack of light in the forest was luckily of no consequence, as his pupils dilated, absorbing more of the precious moonlight and allowing him safe navigation. Lost in thought regarding his current predicament, the cat suddenly stepped into a small puddle of water, the cold liquid splashing up and soaking his hindpaw.

"Aw, really? This again?" The hybrid exclaimed rhetorically at his misfortune. It seemed like every time he tried to set off somewhere alone, he stepped in a damned puddle.

"Odd...", Copper said, "The forest is totally dry... it hasn't rained in a week..." With a striking whoosh, a heavy hydro pump shot from nearby foliage, propelling the cat backward into a tree.
"Oof... W-who's there? Show yourself!", The cat shouted nervously, scrambling back to his feet. From the brush emerged a large feraligatr, baring his teeth malevolently.

"My dinner ganged up on me, little cat.", He snarled, "So I'm gonna have a single platter instead." The beast rushed at the cat, jaw opened wide, preparing to devour the hybrid whole.

The cat frantically jumped up onto the tree, scaling it with his hooked claws, and began to run across the branches, hopping from tree to tree with the hungry reptile following him below, its tail swishing malevolently.

"Great...", The cat said inwardly, "Now I have to return to assist Mr. Voltico AND outrun a famished beast. This has been the best day ever."
Back to top Go down
Apersondude1
Admin
Apersondude1

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Hearing Volt's voice, Flare looked opened his eyes and looked up at the glaceon. "I'm Flare," he said while remaining on the ground. "Forgive me if I don't get up, but I'm just tired after having traveled and fought all day. Anyways, like my friend was saying, I'm trying to recruit a strong group of forest pokemon to keep the humans from disturbing the forest. I saw what you did to that primeape just then, and with powerful moves like those, we could sure use your assistance. Would you be interested?"
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:54 pm

The glaceon thought for a moment.
"...Eh, why not?" He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next