Eon Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for fans of anything to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.

Go down 
+3
Voltico
CopperCat
LavenderUmbreon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LavenderUmbreon
Admin
LavenderUmbreon

Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:34 pm

"Retake the forest?" Lavender dove down from her viewpoint in the sky, landing lightly next to the Glaceon. "Any chance I could help, now?" She offered, before turning to look at Will.
"Thanks for the help... I doubt the outcome would have been desirable had you not been here." She nodded gratefully.
Back to top Go down
Apersondude1
Admin
Apersondude1

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Flare looked at the umbreon as she landed and posed her question. "Of course. We need more members. So far, the group is just me, Voltico here, his vaporeon friend, and him," he said, indicating the glaceon. "Speaking of which," he turned to the ice type, "I don't believe I ever caught your name."

Last edited by Apersondude1 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:50 pm

"Keke. My name is William. William Frost. Just call me Will, though." He said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/williamfrost/
kiril falara
kiril falara

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:43 am

kira had been running for what seemed like weeks.

she finally made it into the forest and began to search for the meowvee
she heard sounds coming from nearby and rushed to the scene
she saw the meowvee running from a large feraligatr, so she stepped out in front of it.
she realized how stupid that move was when it barreled over her smaller body and fell face first into the ground...
the now severely pissed feraligatr slowly got up and looked at her.
that was a minor inconvenience. he said to her. all you have done is included yourself in my feast, hehehehehehe. you look tasty too! he growled at her and lunged for her throught.
she rolled underneath the gatrs jaws and scrathed his lower jaw. he tried to reverse his momentum but was unable to and fell down hard to the ground once again.
kira giggles and pranced around him.
the gatr laughed and said, hehehe your pretty tricky, maybe ill show you some"tricks" before i eat you! he laughed and stood up.
the gatr opened his mouth and released a powerful hydro pump at the vixen.
it hit her square in the chest, sending her flying backwards into a nearby tree.
she lay there, her body aching and slowly tried to stand.
the feraligatr put a clawed foot on her body and bent down to tear off her head.
he opened his jaws wide...

and kira sent ten thousand volts down his gullet!

the feraligatr roared in pain as his insides were fried, he fell back to the ground and made a gargling sound.
kira laughed and said to the dying gator, egg moves. thats how.
the gator looked at her in horror and died.

kira turned away from the sight of her most recent kill and ran in the direction copper had been running
Back to top Go down
Voltico
Voltico

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:50 am

"Now wait just a minute," Volt chimed in to the conversation. "I never agreed to be on your team. I said I'd help you put it together, but I want no part in this fight."
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:54 am

Copper turned suddenly as a loud thunder crash shook the forest around him. Not far behind him, the ninetales from before ran toward the tree he had stopped on, looking rather battered. The cat leaped from the branch down to a lower one, then another and another, finally dropping down onto the ground in front of the fire type.

"What was that noise? Are you alright?", He asked, somewhat concerned for the girl's safety.
Back to top Go down
Apersondude1
Admin
Apersondude1

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:55 am

"Oh," said Flare, a little embarrassed, but also slightly disappointed. "I'm sorry. I figured you'd be joining us in our efforts, but I guess I was mistaken." He then turned to the glaceon again. "Well, anyways, it's nice to meet you Will. I guess it's only you, me and Lavender now."
Back to top Go down
kiril falara
kiril falara

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:58 am

kira was covered in water, it was dripping down her entire body, her fur crackling with electricity.
she heard the meowvee speak to her and replyed, "yes i am fine thank you" "now then... where are we?" " that smash against the tree mustve messed with my head..."
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:12 am

"S-smash?", The cat said, startled at what must have happened to the fox. "We're about a mile away from my destination, the den of two close friends and mentors. Now I must ask you something." The cat shifted his stance to support himself better in case of a sneak attack, on paw behind the other, turned slightly to the side. "You were awfully insistent that I escape that cell, and now you're getting into fights to keep on my tail. I can't help but think there's something you want from me.", He looked deep into her eyes, "So what is it?"
Back to top Go down
kiril falara
kiril falara

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:21 pm

>_>
<_<
kira looked both ways while she thought about what to say to the meowvee
"i... i just wanted.... to help you! thats all... i can do that right?"
kira then put on a sad face and hunkered low to the ground.
"my head hurts"
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:55 pm

"That's perfectly fine by me" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:29 pm

Copper backed up a bit, somewhat unnerved by the ninetales' behavior.

"You have no confirmation of my motives. For all you know I could really be a traitor and you could be aiding my escape and assault on my home.", He said rather coldly, "Why would you want to help me?"

Last edited by CopperCat on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kiril falara
kiril falara

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:43 pm

"Because it's the right thing to do?
I don't know why I'm helping you... I can't remember!"
Kira shook her head dazedly.
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:00 pm

"...", The cat was stunned, but shook off his amazement, "Somehow, I believe you..."
The hybrid let out a sigh and motioned north.

"Come on, my destination is only another mile away.", He muttered, heading back in the direction of the den.
Back to top Go down
kiril falara
kiril falara

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:00 pm

kira follows copper
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:50 pm

((-.-))
Back to top Go down
kiril falara
kiril falara

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:44 pm

lalalalala following copper
Back to top Go down
LavenderUmbreon
Admin
LavenderUmbreon

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Lavender narrowed her eyes at the Jolteon's words, and trotted up to him.
"You mean, you're not helping see this through? I don't know what you've been through recently, but don't you want the forest to be restored? Don't you feel any obligation at all to help your home? How else would you see to the end than helping it along yourself?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Voltico
Voltico

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Volt's expression turned harsh as he looked at Lavender. "No, you don't know what I've been through," he snapped at her. "You should pray you never do." He looked away from her, off into the forest, momentarily losing himself in thought.

Turning back to face the group again, Volt addressed all of them. "Anyone joining Flare's group, follow me. I made a promise to a friend, a promise I've already mostly broken, and I intend to keep the rest of it." He turned and started walking back to where he had left Nadia waiting.
Back to top Go down
Apersondude1
Admin
Apersondude1

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:33 pm

"Right behind you," responded Flare, following Volt.

((I hate making one line posts...))
Back to top Go down
LavenderUmbreon
Admin
LavenderUmbreon

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Lavender bristled furiously, but launched herself into the air to prevent further argument and followed the other eeveelutions, casting a shadow like a draconic hawk.
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:24 am

"Feh. What an attatude." Will scoffed, dashing off into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Voltico
Voltico

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Some time passed as the four made their way through the forest, back to Volt and Nadia's den. The sun was nearing the horizon now as Volt and Nadia made their way into the clearing near the den. Volt scanned the area. It didn't look good. There were signs that someone or something had come bumbling through here. Fortunately there didn't seem to be any struggle. He spotted a set of tracks leading into the den, and, more surprisingly, a fresher set leading out. This worried him, so he quickly ushered the group to the covered entrance where they would be safer.
Back to top Go down
kiril falara
kiril falara

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:21 pm

lalalalalala followinjg copper
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Copper picked up speed from the slow and careful pace he had been maintaining to keep an eye on the Ninetales. They had been walking for a little over a half hour and the den was not far from where they were. The meowvee was exhausted, having been to the forest and back twice already and of course being imprisoned by his own people. As the cat drew near, he heard voices coming from the vicinity of the den. He knelt in the foliage and listened, wanting to be sure these were Voltico and Nadia and not potential enemies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next