Eon Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for fans of anything to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.

Go down 
+3
Voltico
CopperCat
LavenderUmbreon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rotom

Rotom

Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:06 am

The Typhlosion was taken back, an ice pokemon shouldn't have survived that. A low growl came from it's throat. "How dare you!" Synth ran up beside the other two Eeveelutions, he wasn't sure what he was going to do or what he could do but he was here now.
Back to top Go down
Voltico
Voltico

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:09 pm

Volt's left eye began to itch, and he had to try hard to resist the urge to scratch it. He was about to tell Nadia about the itching when Flare ran up and said something about a battle then darted away. The sounds of fighting had been echoing in the distance for a short time, and Volt had hoped that the Flareon wouldn't hear it.

He turned back to a bewildered Nadia. "Oh joy," he mocked, "Could this day be any more enjoyable?" He quickly took off through the brush after Flare, keeping his footsteps light, and avoiding any small twigs or fallen leaves. He swept up beside Flare and drew closer to his ear. "While I would like to commend you on your self-control in not running out into the fray," he whispered harshly, "I can't help but think of how badly this could have turned out. Next time you stay with the group."

Volt didn't like decisions being made for him, no matter how it was done. But Flare didn't mean to, he told himself, he was just trying to look out for the other pokemon of the forest. Just let it slide, and deal with the situation at hand. Volt took a deep breath and looked through the bushes with one eye.

Odd. Those pokemon have some very strange features to them. Perhaps new evolutions? Maybe it would be best to sit back and observe, but what happens if the Typhlosion beats them out. He would never have an opportunity to learn more about them and what they are.

Unable to come to a reasonable conclusion, Volt sat in conflict, spying on the strange group of pokemon.
Back to top Go down
LavenderUmbreon
Admin
LavenderUmbreon

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:04 pm

"Yikes!" Lavender jumped out of the way as the Typhlosion unleashed a fire-based attack at the Glaceon, not wanting to get damaged by it as well. She was relieved to see Will still alright even after getting hit by it. "...Wow." She murmured, and turned to see the Leafeon rush up to join them.
"That Typhlosion won't stand a chance, now." She stated.
"Now then." She looked up at the Typhlosion with an icy glare. Her voice suddenly took on a very serious tone. "You don't attack fellow Eeveelutions and friends. Not while I'm around." She snarled and black mist curled up from the ground around her paws.
"This is warning one." She said, her eyes glowing with black light. The black mist suddenly took the shape of long ropes, which wound themselves around the Typhlosion, muzzling it and hindering any movement. The rope tied itself into the ground and would refuse to budge if tugged on.
"...Going to leave us alone now?" She asked, once again sounding light and untroubled.
Back to top Go down
kiril falara
kiril falara

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:13 am

The black and grey Ninetales paced the room he was given anxiously.
His name was Kiril, but no one cared to know his name here. He had willingly joined the organization for his own reasons and his hatred of other pokemon, he wanted to see the ones in the forest suffer, before they had the honor of dying at his claws...
But as of yet he hadn't been used for fighting anything or anyone at all and was not happy.

But then he heard that the boss' lead pokemon was arrested and thrown in jail for betrayal... and he was lead to this new room in the mansion. He was going to be used to hunt down and kill the members of the resistance, his tails twined and twisted around themselves at the thought of rending their flesh from their bones... From the thought and imagined smell of cooked flesh and burnt fur...
He decided to go and visit the traitor, he knew not his crimes but he did not care in the slightest, he was going to have some fun with this one... He descended the stairs to the mansions dungeon, grinning wickedly as he thought of the bloodbath that was to come...

As he reached the end of the stairs he became much more aware and started looking around for the traitor, he found him in the 3rd room he checked. He leered in at the hybrid and spoke in a mocking tone,((He has a sorta deep voice like Anakin from the 3rd movie so he has that cocky edge to his voice)), "So, your the pathetic half breed I'm replacing eh? Shouldn't be too hard... hehehe..."

Last edited by CopperCat on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:27 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Correcting grammar)
Back to top Go down
Rotom

Rotom

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:04 am

A roar came from the throat of the Typhlosion muffled but still loud. Synth's ears perked up, what was that? Running feet? "Right, we gotta go, now." He rushed back tugging along the Glaceon and Umbreon with two Vinewhips with some difficulty.
Back to top Go down
CopperCat
Admin
CopperCat

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:36 am

Copper lifted his head from the food dish as a loud clank eminated from behind. The Meowth rose to his feet to face his visitor, however the heavy chains and iron collar proved too great a burden and he was forced back onto all fours. Copper begrudgingly turned his attention back to the door to find an oddly colored Ninetales peering at him through the peepslot with a malevolent grin. "So, you're the pathetic half breed I'm replacing, eh? Shouldn't be too hard...", The speech reflected a sense of overconfidence the Meowth couldn't help but find amusing. "Half-breed, eh? No, I'm two breeds. Double the fun." He grinned widely at the Ninetales. "Replacing, you say? Good, I needed a vacation. Just so you know, McCormick has been stealing extra rations, you should do something about that." The Meowth then turned away and strode over to his bed, attempting to jump onto it, but the heavy chains again limited his movement, pulling him back onto the ground. The cat sighed and laid down beside the bed, curling up on a bit of blanket that hung over the edge. "This domestication's gonna be the death of me...", He muttered.

Last edited by CopperCat on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kiril falara
kiril falara

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:04 pm

"If you're not too careful, I'LL be the death of you...", Kiril muttered. "McCormick is stealing rations, you say? And how do you know this? I guess it doesnt matter... I never liked him anyways... Hehehe, and it gives me the perfect excuse to put an end to a potential rival, though hes not nearly as powerful as I am... I'm going to enjoy this! Goodbye, little half breed, I have the feeling we'll be seeing each other again real soon." Kiril then laughed wickedly and walked back towards the courtyard in the center of the building. almost immediately upon entering the courtyard he spotted McCormick, the Scizor was fighting a training drone, which was essentially a large dummy that could spin around flail its arms and spit diffrent types of projectile attacks. The scizor slashed at the dummy with metal claw and sliced it in two right down the middle. As Kiril appraoched him he said, "Hey, stop breaking those things they're expensive. Now come with me, we need to talk..."
"Why should i go anywhere with you?", McCormick asked.
"Because I'M your new boss! And you will do as I say!" The ninetales spoke this loudly so as to get everyone's attention. "Now then, come with me..."
He led McCormick to an abandoned room in the mansion, it was being renovated due to a large problem with rattata getting in through the wall of the room, so they were putting in a new wall and adding security measures.

"Why did you bring me here?", Mccormick asked. "What's this about?"
"A little half-breed told me you've been stealing rations for yourself... Is this true?"
"Of course not!", The scizor scoffed, "Why would i do that?"
"Maybe it makes you feel better about being a puppet of the humans? Maybe because you like to stuff your face? Or, perhaps you're smuggling the extra food to the resistence? Tell me the truth and perhaps i wont strike you down here and now!"
"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! THAT LITTLE RAT'S TRYING TO PIN THE BLAME ON ME! ID NEV--"
He stopped as he felt a tugging in his mind... A dark presence pulling down the walls of his conscious mind, breaking the barriers of his mind's defenses.
He started to turn to run but the Ninetales snatched him by the arms with his tails.
"LET ME GO YOU SON OF A-"
He was cut off as the Ninetales sent his telepathic probe and forced a connection with McCormick's mind, and he started tearing through his memories.
"Ah, yes.", The Ninetales said in a soft soothing voice, "Your mind is like this mansion... So many doors... And with every door I open more and more of your memories become MINE! Now then... let's see whats behind... THIS DOOR!"
Kiril had found McCormicks memories of the nights when he'd stolen the rations. He smiled as he releashed the Scizor.
"You are guilty of treasonous actions. I sentence you to sudden and immediate DEATH."
The Scizor's expression turned to one of shock as the Ninetales unleashed his overheat attack, burning the insect's metallic exoskeleton and boiling his insides in its own juices.
The Scizor screamed in torment as it was boiled alive inside its own exoskeleton.
Through the mind link Kiril felt every last moment of the scizor's suffering as it died a slow and painful death in the fires of his creation. He smiled as he felt the scizors life force slip away into darkness... He let the mind connection break as he no longer needed to be connected to the burnt pile of goop and metal husk that was the Scizor's remains. "This is incredible..." He said to himself, "I've never been so powerful..."
Suddenly he felt weak as overheat took out most of his strength to use.
"I....I think I need to rest now...", And he stumbled back to his room to rest.
as he laid in his room he smirked as he thought about what the cleaning crew would find in the morning.
He smirked, for he realized what he could do to the forest and its band of little refugees and rebels...
"They will all burn." He said as he drifted off to sleep, and fire and brimstone were his sweet sweet dreams that night.
Back to top Go down
LavenderUmbreon
Admin
LavenderUmbreon

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:53 pm

Lavender turned away from the Typhlosion just in time to feel a Vine Whip wrap around her and tug her off her feet.
"Yipe!" She barked, and struggled get back on her paws. She did so, and kept pace with the Leafeon as he ran. "Why are we running from footsteps?" She asked, panting.
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:56 am

Trying his hardest to keep his scarf off the ground, William managed to spit out a response to Lavender.
"I'd assume that they belonged to a human, which is why he's running." William said before getting a rock in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/williamfrost/
Rotom

Rotom

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:06 am

Synth looked behind them and kept running. "Entirely wrong, he called in his gang, nasty bunch." He saw several shadows behind them following. "There's a couple of them, a Machoke, a Feraligatr, a Primeape, a Salamence and a Honchkrow." Synth ran like that for a while before diving beneath the roots of a large tree.
Back to top Go down
Apersondude1
Admin
Apersondude1

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:11 pm

Flare watched as the leafeon dragged the others off and started running. It appeared as if the typhlosion had been taken care of, so what were they running from? Then, Flare heard the footsteps. They were heavy-sounding; too heavy to be from humans. Flare wasn't sure what they could be from, but some weird feeling suddenly came over him. It was as if there was some connection between himself and the fleeing eeveeloutions. He turned towards Voltico and Nadia, about to say they they should follow the group, but suddenly felt that same strange connection. "What's going on?" he asked himself. Flare impulsively ran after the group, not necessarily thinking about what he would do when he caught up.
Back to top Go down
kiril falara
kiril falara

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:32 am

Kiril was awoken by an abrupt knock to his door, his head still ached. He stretched and stood up, then he remembered what had happened earlier. He smiled to himself at the thought of doing it again to the foolish rebels in the forest. Another knock sounded at the door. "You're expected by the lord", shouted a messenger from outside. Kiril realized that he was late to his meeting with his "master", so he quickly hurried down the hall and into his master's room.
The room was dark, as it always was. Kiril liked the dark, but he didn't like not being able to see his way in it, so he let his vision slip into night mode and everything took on a greenish tinge. He couldn't see his master though so he just walked up to the desk and sat down on the carpet in front of it.
"Have you found a way into their ranks yet, Darkfire?", The master used Kiril's nickname as he never revealed his true name to any who weren't his prey.
"No master I have not.", Kiril said in a mocking tone. I've only been on it for a day... and earlier this evening I ran into some... difficulties..."
"What kind of... difficulties?"
"... The... traitorous kind..."
"Ah so my suspicions about mccormick were correct then?"

"Yes, my lord, McCormick was indeed stealing rations."
"And did you talk to him? Find out why he was doing such things?"
"Yes my lord."
"And?"
"I believe he was with the resistance, my lord."
"He 'was' with the resistance? What happened, Darkfire? "How did you acquire this... information?"
"I forced my way into his mind and ripped the information from him myself."
"I told you not to reveal your powers!"
"I deemed it important enough.", Kiril stated simply.
"I SAY WHETHER OR NOT SOMETHING IS WORTH ALMOST EXPOSING YOURSELF TO OTHERS BEFORE THE TIME IS RIGHT!" The master spat. "I AM THE MASTER AND YOU ARE MY SERVANT!", He roared.
"SERVANT? I AM NOT YOUR SERVANT, HUMAN!" Kiril screamed telepathically to the arrogant human who had dared to call him his servant. "I AM HERE ONLY BECAUSE OF MY HATRED FOR THAT FOREST AND ALL ITS INHABITANTS! AND IF I FIND ANYONE ELSE...SYMPATHETIC TO THEIR CAUSE, I'LL TEAR THEM APART WHEN AND WHERE I WANT TO!"
The master was silent for a few moments. He realized that if he wanted this powerful ally on his side he would need to be more careful with his words... and his temper.
"You need to understand something here, Darkfire; not all the humans are for this expansion. Many young trainers think it's breaking the pokemon who live in that forest's rights. We need to maintain our cover for this little operation if we don't want to get shut down and thrown in prison! So I'd appreciate a little cooperation from you. You came highly recommended for your work in Kanto, and I would hope that you would wish to help us to take over this forest. But if you're going to be rash and foolish I don't think you should be here."

Kiril thought about all this for a few minutes and then he said, "Alright... I'll be more... discreet from now on."

"Good. now i have an assignment for you. I want you to go into that forest and spy on the enemy. Get in good with their people. Gain their trust, and find out what their plans are."

"As you wish, master. I will do as you ask of me."

"Do not fail me, Darkfire, or I shall have you sent back to Kanto as a prize for the Game Corner!"

"Now it's your turn to understand something, human...
I never fail."
Back to top Go down
Voltico
Voltico

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:01 pm

Volt watched the fleeing group intently, so much so that he nearly jumped in fright when he saw Flare running after them. "Arceus!" he barked. "That boy is going to get himself killed!" He jumped out from behind the brush and was about to run off after Flare when he was grabbed from behind and thrown against a tree.

He shook his head, trying to regain his balance as he stood up and looked at his attacker. The pokemon that had thrown him was a Machoke, and a Salamence had just joined it. There was a rustling and the rumble of footsteps as even more pokemon rushed by. "Keep going!" the Machoke shouted at the other pokemon. "There'll be others up ahead!" It looked back at Volt and grinned menacingly. "Now what to do about you?" it taunted. Volt got ready to fight back as the pair approached him, when Nadia leaped out from behind the brush, smashing into the Machoke. It roared in anger as it turned on Nadia, picking her up by her neck. "What have we here? You'd do well not to interrupt us when we're at work, girly."

Nadia struggled and growled at the Machoke as it laughed hysterically. "Let her go!" Volt roared at the Machoke. It turned and began laughing at him, but suddenly stopped, the look on it's face changing to horror. It dropped Nadia and slumped backwards as a glistening black spike protruded from it's chest, growing upwards out of the ground, lifting it into the air. The Salamence stopped laughing and turned and started to fly away when another spike shot out of the ground, snagging it's wing, tearing all the way through. The Salamence tumbled to the ground and a third spike shot up to catch it on it's way down. Nadia and Volt looked at each other in silent horror.
Back to top Go down
LavenderUmbreon
Admin
LavenderUmbreon

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:55 am

"What? That many?" Lavender asked, trying her best to keep pace with the Leafeon, but she tired quickly and fell behind.
"Huh? Who are you?" She called to the Flareon as she glanced back, but tripped over a stray root, which also snapped the vine off of her due to her sudden stop. She skidded a couple feet before coming to rest at the base of a large tree.
"Well that could have been worse..." She sighed, got up and looked around for which direction the other Eeveelutions had gone in, picking up their scent easily, but also picking up the scent of blood.
"...What's going on?" She wondered out loud, glancing between the different directions, trying to decide where to go.
Back to top Go down
Rotom

Rotom

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:04 am

Synth skidded to a stop for two reasons, one he had lost the Umbreon and two there was a Feraligatr and a large Honchkrow towering over him and the Glaceon. "Dear Arceus..." He muttered. Synth let go of the Glaceon. "Go help that Umbreon, the Primeape will be after her obviously, and she'll need your help. I'll take care of these guys, or die trying, either one works." The Feraligatr stepped forward. "Well there's the little Leafeon target, hello there." The Honchkrow laughed. Ugh, Synth thought, he hated these guys.
Back to top Go down
Voltico
Voltico

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:03 pm

Nadia finally broke the silence. "V-Volt?" she asked tentatively. "W-what was th-that?" Volt stood silently, not having heard her. "Voltico!" she shouted, trying to get his attention. He snapped out of his stupor.

"I... I don't know... but I think... I think I caused it..."

"Volt, what the hell do you mean you caused it? How could you have done this?" asked Nadia, incredulously.

"I don't know, Nadia. I don't... but it's like those... spikes responded to me. When that Machoke grabbed you... I wanted him to die... painfully. And right as I thought that, that spike shot up through him. Then I remembered the Salamence when he tried to fly away, and I wanted him to pay, too. And then those spikes shot out and killed him."

"This... this is..." Nadia struggled to find words to describe it. Volt was staring, dumbfounded, at the dead Machoke. Then Nadia remembered Flare. "Whatever happened here can wait, Volt. We need to go find Flare, otherwise any hopes of stopping all this needless violence are gone for good."

"Huh? Oh, right. Sorry, Nadia, I just... well I got distracted..." With that, the two ran off in the direction Volt had seen Flare run.
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:14 pm

Will shrugged. "Alright, you're on your own then." He said, dashing off to help Lavender.
Back to top Go down
Apersondude1
Admin
Apersondude1

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:18 pm

Flare stopped next to the umbreon who had acknowledged him before tripping. "My name's Flare," he said, pausing to catch his breath before continuing with his introduction. "I was walking nearby when I heard fighting, and I wanted to make sure no forest pokemon were in danger, and then I saw you all battling a typhlosion and suddenly running off, so I wanted to make sure everyone was alright." Flare turned to see a primape come out of the bushes. "Who are you?" he asked, not sure that this pokemon was necessarily friendly.
Back to top Go down
LavenderUmbreon
Admin
LavenderUmbreon

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:05 am

"My name's Lavender." She replied, before turning slowly to look at the emerging Primape.
"Er..." Lavender hesitated before backing up, not wanting to get into a conflict with a fighting-type. It sure didn't look like a friend... Fight. was it the only option? The scent of blood clung to the air, weighing on her body like dense fog. She shook herself and then stood up to her full height of one and a half feet.
"Before you come any closer, please state your name and rank, if you have enough brain to speak." she said, stamering a little, while her tail slowly creeped towards a bush that was to the right of the tree she had crashed into. "I would like to know who I am fighting before I am about to die." She continued, snapping one of the berries off the bush with her tail and curling it around the berry tightly. She relaxed slightly before tensing up again and continuing to act fearful.
Back to top Go down
Rotom

Rotom

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:57 am

"Oh poor poor little Umbreon, for the place you're going, you don't need any names, and you won't buy yourself any time with conversation because it's over." The Primeape lifted his fists. His fists started to shine as he started to power up for a powerful Crosschop. "No one can save you now little one." He laughed maliciously as he stepped closer to Lavender.
Back to top Go down
Apersondude1
Admin
Apersondude1

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:17 am

"Hold it!" Flare said, intercepting the primeape's approach with a quick attack. "We asked you something. What do you even want with her, or the others I saw earlier? And this, time, I want an answer," Flare demanded, his tone was angry, but his mind was still relaxed. He hoped he would be able to intimidate the aggressive pokemon rather than fight it. Fire began forming in his mouth to add to the effect.
Back to top Go down
LavenderUmbreon
Admin
LavenderUmbreon

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:15 am

Lavender simply smiled before leaping high into the air, too quickly for anyone to stop.
"If you can catch me, then you can kill me." she said happily. "But personally, I doubt you'd be able to do either." Lavender laughed then looked at Flare. <I don't think we're going to get any answers out of this guy.> She said telepathically. <The whole group of them probably just fights because they enjoy hurting other pokemon. Or the rewards they obtain from it.> she continued, hovering a good twenty feet above the Primape. <You might want to get out of there.>
Back to top Go down
Rotom

Rotom

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:20 pm

The Primeape glared at them both. "Fine, if you wish to fly, I have no other choice." The quick attack hit him making him lose focus on his attack and almost causing him to fall, but he righted himself up again. He powered up another Crosschop and used it instead on Flare and took hold of him a split second later in a bone crushing grip. "If you won't fight me then I'll just take this Flareon. Good bye then." The Primeape started to walk back the way he came, holding Flare in a way that he wouldn't be able to struggle free or land any attacks on him. This was such a nuisance, he just wanted the Umbreon, was that too much to ask for?
Back to top Go down
Apersondude1
Admin
Apersondude1

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Flare's attempts to scare off the aggressive primeape having failed, he found himself in a firm hold. He wasn't worried though; he figured the primeape thought he was defenseless at this point, but Flare was still more than capable of fighting. Flare glanced upwards towards at Lavender, noticing the high position the moon had taken in the sky behind her, and responded to what he figured just have been telepathy. <Don't worry about me. I've handled much tougher.>

Flare then opened his mouth and released a flurry of fiery orbs. Then, he manipulated the will o' wisps, sending them backwards into his captor. The startled pig monkey loosened his grip, allowing Flare to break free. He ran back to where he had been standing before he had intervened and then turned around to face the primeape again. He figured there was nothing left to do but fight, although he wished he didn't have to battle again so soon after all he had been through earlier.
Back to top Go down
William Frost
William Frost

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Will skidded into the area, glaring at the ape pokemon.
He looked around, trying to locate Lavender. "What'd you do with Lavender, pig-brains?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.   Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Forest: Manifest Destiny.
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next